Wednesday 25 December 2013

A message for dads not seeing their kids this Christmas



Yesterday I shared Aimee Nicholls 2013 Christmas message for dads in my post: this will be my seventh Christmas Day without my daughter.

Shortly after I shared the post on Facebook I saw one dad update his status as follows:

"Unfortunately Isaac isn't around today after all. after waiting in a cold bus station for nearly an hour I've been told he's not coming....Lunch will be as planned, presents and what not will have to wait until Isaac is back in new year."

Later another dad commented on the link to Aimee's video:

"The video attached to your blog has given me strength...In a very dark time...2nd xmas away form my kids and haven't seen since March 2012...Huge huge love and wishes of hope ........Don't give up !!!!!"

Thanks to Aimee for sharing her story and making a difference for separated dads and kids around the world---if you're a dad spending Christmas Day without your children I strongly recommend that you watch Aimee's Christmas message from 2012 linked above.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO DOWNLOAD A FREE CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK "EQUALITY FOR MEN" JUST CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT HOW


No comments:

Post a Comment